This division of Munro Partnership Ltd specialises in providing financial advice to business owners and to their employees.
Our involvement in the corporate market extends over 30 years and ranges from working with small local Scottish firms to assisting national FTSE 250 companies with their employee benefits packages and other corporate services.
We recognise that the needs of every company are different and our corporate offering can be designed to the requirements of each company we advise - from very basic solutions to simply understand and comply with the rules to more thorough options that can make employers make a real difference to their employees.
Why choose us?
We have helped nearly 100 businesses meet their responsibilities with Workplace Pensions and Automatic Enrolment and pride ourselves on offering competitive solutions with the highest levels of professionalism.
Workplace pension schemes are helping people save for their financial future and Automatic Enrolment has had a huge impact on how people’s attitudes have changed towards retirement.
Where we truly excel is through education of employees. The most competitive employee benefits package could be provided but unless employees understand the benefits and what they mean for them and their family they will not place any value on those benefits.
“We were delighted with the support and advice provided by Munro Partnership … the service received was of the highest professional standard, and always provided in a most timely manner. Whether it was engagement with management decision making, presentations for team members, or support for our HR and payroll functions and systems, Munro Partnership ensured our implementation of Automatic Enrolment was delivered smoothly and efficiently. We would not hesitate in highly recommending Munro Partnership’s services.”
Gerry, Managing Director
“I was very happy with the service and have recommended Munro Partnership to other employers.”
Initial and On-Going Service Levels
Initially, we would recommend the most cost effective and suitable arrangement for a business and its employees and also work to ensure the process for complying with legislation is completed correctly. Our flexible fee menu allows employers to select the option most suited to them and their employees.
We also offer three tiered levels of ongoing service to give employers a wide range of choice on a very competitive fee structure. This ensures you have continued support and advice as Automatic Enrolment / pension legislation evolves over time.
- Pension Schemes: our Workplace Pension solutions allow employers to select the level of advice and support they require to comply with their duties under new Workplace Pension legislation
- Employee Education: Workshops & Seminars: we offer a range of different seminars which employers can use to educate and inform their employees about their benefits
- Retirement Options Service:our Munro Retire Advisory service (http://www.munroretire.com/) helps employees understand the key issues surrounding their retirement income, the options they have and help to assess what the most suitable option is for their requirements.
- Death-in-service benefits (also known as group life assurance): this can be very cost effective, is simple to communicate and administer and provides valuable protection to employees.
- Business Protection: we help business owners protect their ownership and key employees via Key Person Insurance, Relevant Life Policies, Partnership Protection and Shareholder Protection.
If you would like to speak to us regarding your responsibilities or to find out what the rules means for you and your employees, contact our dedicated Corporate Services team on 01292 269909.